Adjusting Coded Instances
When we start coding instances, sometimes we make an error that we need to adjust later. When I went back to my coded instances of “behavioral prompts” I realized I missed one between instances 2 and 3. This is actually going to be a two-part post. First I will show you how I corrected that problem, and then I will post a second video presenting some problems I was having with this process in hopes that someone from Studiocode can tell me what I was doing wrong. Often there are many solutions to the same problem, but some are easier/simpler than others.
You probably noticed how the video above cut off rather abruptly…this is because I got stuck trying to figure out how to adjust the length of instances without adjusting all of the instances that followed. The screencast below is where I explain my difficulties (perhaps some of my viewers have encountered similar difficulties). When I figure out how to address my difficulties, I will make a new post 🙂